Monday, November 14, 2005

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I am lazy and I know it.

I've been working like an idiot.

I made my DJing debut (haha). It's true. Not many people witnessed it, but there'll be more people next time. Me, Luke, and Dave (Aussies), play indie stuff at a small club in Shibuya. We'll be doing it once a month.

A student gave me an I-pod Nano (for no reason, I think). Crazy, but great. I put it on shuffle on the train today. Great rock exploded into my brain. I had to restrain myself, so as not to jump up and dance on the train.

I watched Motorcycle Diaries and decided I want to be a revolutionary. A romantic one, but I don't want to die and I hate guns. It's all peace love for me.

Tomorrow I will work for twelve hours.

I don't have time to think, which is probably good. Saves me from unhappy thoughts.

I hope all is well with all of you.

(I will write something more interesting some day. Have faith!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home